It’s Ontario Craft Beer week June 19-25 and there are a ton of events going on in Toronto. Here are the ones I’m definitely attending:
- Bartowel.com Brew Day – volunteering to help brew a beer at Great Lakes in celebration of Bar Towel’s 10th anniversary.
- Brewing Under the Stars – trying some collaboration brews
- C’est What’s Beer Festival
- Beer and chocolate pairing
- Beer and cheese pairing
- Brewing some more beer at Black Oak with beer school
- Session 99 – another craft beer festival
It will be a great week and a good opportunity to meet some beer folks in the city and of course try some new beers! Stay tune on a follow up of events next week.