The last day of 2011 I spent brunching and blogging for Torontobrunch.org. After we finished our blogging we headed over to Bar Volo to try to take advantage of the fantastic beer and bottle selection.
2011 was a fantastic year and I’m looking forward to an even better one in 2012 (if that is even possible).
Here are a few beer resolutions I set for myself and I’m sure this list will get longer and longer as the year progresses.
New Year 2012 Beer Resolutions
1. Do the Beer Makes History Better Toronto tour
3. Visit The Blue Monk in Buffalo again.
4. Road trip to Southern Tier Brewery.
5. Continue to facilitate corporate beer tastings
6. Attend 2 out of province/country beer festivals.
7. Read Last Call: Rise and Fall of Prohibition (which I bought 4 months ago!)
8. Re-read Hops and Glory.
10. Attend more beer dinners to expand my knowledge of food and beer pairing.
11. Attend a Cameron’s cask night.
12. Beercation trip to California.
13. Go to Granite brewery. Believe it or not I’ve never been !!!
14. Blog more often.
15. Drink more beer 🙂
Happy New Year everyone and thanks for being apart of my beer life.